With our wide selection of shapewear solutions that fit to flatter, you'll feel fantastic whatever the occasionShop all Shapewear
With our wide selection of shapewear solutions that fit to flatter, you'll feel fantastic whatever the occasion
3 levels of control.
Light, medium & firm.
Double layered bottom panels for extra support. Creates sleek silhouette and sculpts your bum and tum. Medium control body to smooth your shape.
'Wear your own bra' style adds extra level of comfort. Smooths and shapes your silhouette.
Controls your mid-section and shapes your bum and tum. Figure-flattering high waisted style is perfect under any outfit.
Fits comfortably under jeans, trousers and separates. Medium control shapes and smoothes your silhouette. Slims and sculpts your bum, tum, hips and thighs all in one.
Perfect under dresses and skirts. Firm control technology to sculpt your curves. Smooths your bum, tum and thighs to create a figure-flattering silhouette.
Still feel unsure? Take a look at our handy little Q&A so you can create the perfect foundation to any outfit.
Shapewear can help give the illusion of a different body type. For example, waist cinchers and firm control briefs can help give a more noticeable waist line and a more hourglass shape.
Shapewear can be difficult to put on and so women may avoid for this reason. Follow these simple points and the effort will be worth it:
• All shapewear should be stepped into, camisoles included. The easiest way to do this is to bunch it up as you would when putting on tights, gradually releasing the fabric as you pull it up over your body.
• Shapewear is more difficult to put on than a normal piece of clothing and designed to be tight, take your time in getting it on.
• Don't try putting your shapewear on whilst damp or on freshly moisturised skin. This will be hard to pull on and difficult to get everything in the right place.
• Keep gusset poppers/fastenings fastened when putting shapewear on. This will be easier when first trying on.
• Put tights on first underneath your shapewear. This will stop tights from falling down over slick shapewear fabric and putting them under you shapewear will also help achieve no VPL.
Light control: Light control helps give smooth lines around the desired areas without completely flattening. Great for everyday as gives support whilst feeling like you’re not wearing any shapewear at all.
Medium control: Medium control helps give full support with being too restricting. Helps give smooth curves and a great silhouette and can target certain areas.
Firm control: Firm control gives maximum all round power to help sculpt and shape your body. Perfect for wearing under special occasion dresses for full effect.
Shapewear is there to make you feel cool and confident under your clothes. The best garment for wearing under dresses is a control slip to help smooth out all lumps and bumps.
Control slips can come with built in cups or you can wear your own bra.
Thighshapers cinch in the waist, support the stomach whilst also shaping your thighs and help stop chafing.
Control bodies give smooth lines without flattening your bust. Again these can come with built in cups or for even more comfort in wear your own bra styles.
Control briefs help support and control your stomach area and are best when wearing a top and bottom. Easier to get on and off and flatter your waist and even lift your bum.
Shapewear with bra cups are designed to fit your bust as well as your shape so it’s important to know that your shapewear size can be different to your bra size.
Select your bra size and dress size below to find out your perfect fit.
Your size is: